Friday, August 21, 2015

THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY....#CANCER

Following my last chemo session me and my mom decided to keep it moving and head home to Charleston, SC. I grew a little nervous, bc my mom and family would have a opportunity to see how fatigued and sick I get following chemo and my injection shot (2-3 days later). However the outpour of love, concern, empathy and meals was AMAZING!! I was happy bc there were no tears and just pure genuine #LOVE.... and that's was what I needed in my life, especially in that moment!!! #YOLA

Althought, I'm going through this MAJOR hickup in my life right now.... I got to focus on the positive: My Cancer is curable, I caught it early, I don't feel like I have cancer, my medical expenses are covered, I'm young my body can handle chemo, an opportunity to get some work on my boobies (both....lol) ;), bomb support from family, friends, and strangers, well versed and detailed oriented Nursing and Doctor staff members.... and I know my God is able and willing!!! AMEN!!!

#WeGotThis #NoTears #CancerWhat

WITH THAT BEING SAID THE SMILE ON MY FACE COMES FROM THE ABUNDANCE OF BLESSINGS THAT CONTINUES TO COME MY WAY.... TODAY, TOMORROW AND 4EVER.... especially after #Cancer!!!

Round 4 out of 6

(Above) Little woozy...free snacks yaya!!

7 comments:

  1. Sure wish my bills covered!rolling in by thousands.can't believe no help out there.only low income,what about mid. Income still have to pay bills to survive.no billing office seems concerned only threaten!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If any financial help let me know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure wish my bills covered!rolling in by thousands.can't believe no help out there.only low income,what about mid. Income still have to pay bills to survive.no billing office seems concerned only threaten!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I defiantly understand your issues you are experiencing, I'm going though the samething. My bills are also sky high especially medical bills. Initially, I was working and was using my FMLA on the days I was feeling up to go to work and running out of leave time to compensate for the time I'm out from work. At this point, I'm on full FMLA, however I've been blessed to have friends and family members to assist me during this time.i too have searched the Internet looking for assistance, however I haven't found much. Also, I'm in the process for signing up for SSI and SSA, to which isn't going to be much, but better than nothing. I was also informed by the SSI REP that my case will be expedited once I meet requirements: not making more than $1070/ month and having a cancer diagnosis. I will keep you posted, Bc help has got to be out there.

      Delete
  4. Thank u keep me posted,have ins. Is 1 problem but doesnt help with thousands of dollars owed even after ins. Payed.billing services just keep calling,won"t take no for answer and not willing to even accept 25 a month.even paying each person 25 it would leave my husband and i with no money after bills.if come up with any ideas let me know.hard to believe no help!then also have a couple thousand needed bad in dental work,have run out of benefits for yr.low cost or free clinics have a yr. Waiting list or dont meet rewuirements,CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey checkout my new blog pertaining to assisting charities, also send me ur email so I can forward you some info I located missnakea82@gmail.com. I hope all is well.

      Delete
    2. Hey checkout my new blog pertaining to assisting charities, also send me ur email so I can forward you some info I located missnakea82@gmail.com. I hope all is well.

      Delete

Thank you for your support!!!