Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Post surgery follow-up

Today, I attended my first post chemo  appointment with my Surgeon over at the Levine Cancer Institute. I was excited to see that I was back in the room where I began my journey with  breast cancer.

Dr. Scott greeted both me and my sister and was impressed with my lowered blood pressure; with Cancer being the topic at hand. Dr. Scott will be the surgeon whom will be doing my surgery. She reviewed the previous metrics of the lump in my right nipple and identified that she is no longer able to locate the lump by hand!!! So in a few weeks I will get an post chemo mammogram of both breast and prepare for surgery. I'm also meeting with the Genetic Counselor to see if I carry a "Cancer Gene" (<--- I will discuss further in a future blog), which will dictate my final decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support!!!