Friday, June 3, 2016

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.... MY MEDITERRANEAN DIET


Though out my journey with cancer I knew I had to work on eating better and living a healthier lifestyle. Slowly, I started eating more vegetables and drinking more green juices. I must admit that I've been very intrigued with Dr.Sebi healthy regiments. Dr. Sebi's theory is based on minerals and maintaining and high alkaline level through eating certain fruits and vegetables.

I'm currently growing my own garden with all natural products... Even the compost bucket that I use as fertilizer. I've also located sea moss. Sea moss is found in the sea and contains over 97 minerals.

Below is a concoction I found at a Caribbean restaurant what's it called Irish Moss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support!!!